Friday, May 28, 2010

Our Precious Gift

Little Iya... I just love carrying her in my arms. Smelling her head.  Hmmm ! Love the smell of babies heads. LOL. I remember I kept staring at her especially while she was asleep. I was trying to figure out who she looks like.  She definitely got her Dad's head and nose ( and he does not accept this)Hahaha. I heard from his brother that the nose is the trademark of their family. HAHAHA.We just watch her every move.... every yawn hoping she gives us a little smile. What a beautiful angel she is.  She slept with me and dad ( oh that's my husband hihi) for 3 months. Ooooooh how painful it was when she and her mom left for Cebu to join her dad. 

 I had a chat with my daughter Crissy yesterday. She did not go to the office and was thinking of having an ultrasound.  She's so excited to know the sex of  the baby.  I'd rather go for a surprise though hehehe. She said that they might be coming over to stay for a couple of weeks with us. So exciting. Our house will be full of laughter again.  Oh Little Iya you are the cutest miracle of all.

1 comment: