Thursday, May 27, 2010

What to do What to do



This is our darling grand daughter Iya wearing her new sunglasses. According to her mom, she enjoyed trying different shades in a mall. I saw her wearing it during one of our video chats and she never removed it. LOL. Isn't she just so adorable? BTW I got that kit from Jaelop Designs.

I really don't know what to do with Iya's blog. I have already made tons of digital scrapbook of  her that I don't know which one to post first. I have to search all my DVD files for her baby pictures. She's a darling and I miss her very much. For now I'll propably just  post some of my latest pages of her. I really hope she visits next month with her mom of course. Few months from now she will be having  a baby brother ( her mom and dad are really praying for one) or a baby sister ( which I prefer HAHAHA). The most important thing is that the baby and our daughter Crissy will have a very easy and safe delivery.

Hmmm What is happening. I can't edit my settings. I have been trying to use the update editor but i could not. i have to go back to the old editor to post Iya's pictures. Does it only works on your first blog? Anyway, I hope it works the next time I log in. Will be back. Something's wrong. All the buttons are not working. I just hope this gets published. I would be so lazy to do it again. More Iya pics coming!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment