Thursday, May 27, 2010

When She Came Into Our Lives

Here are some pics of Iya when she came into the world.  Thank heavens for Facebook i did not have to go over my DVD files to look for her baby pics.  She practically grew up in Facebook then. Hahaha.


These moments were so precious to us.  I was never nervous in my childbirths but when Crissy was in the delivery room I was terribly nervous.  I kept praying that everything will just be fine. Probably that's was because it  was my daughter who was giving birth.  Thank god my sister in Law was there to keep me company.  Crissy's husband was in Cebu working when she gave birth.  I am wishing that Crissy and Ian will change their minds and decide to have their second baby here again.  But I guess not. Hehehe.  I think they have made up their minds.  I just hope that Ian will not be sent back to Kentucky when the stork arrives. I really can't stay long with them. Gosh, i will be a second time Granny.  I remember when the doctor came out and told me that they were safe and showed me Iya being washed in the nursery, tears fell in my eyes. I felt so relieved . I am sure  my husband felt the same way when he saw little Iya. She was so tiny, delicate and sooooo soft. He was so careful touching her. What a very precious moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment