Tuesday, September 7, 2010

A SHOWCASE OF OUR PRINCESS

 SHonestly I really have no time updating Iya's blog. I've decided to make this my showroom of my favorite scrapbooks of her. She's almost 2 and she's expecting a baby brother this September 20. For sure, she will be sharing this blog with her baby brother. I will be going to Cebu to be with her and her mom tomorrow night until the stork arrives with our new grandchild.
Here are some of my favorites.  I am so sorry I was not able to keep track of the designers of the kits I used. Whoever you are thank you so very very much for being for  generous.  These are all freebies I got from Digiscrapdepot and CBH  .


I personally made this one. One of my freebies














Too bad I was not able to separate some pages I did myself.. Well, I also did the "LOOK DAD I GOT YOUR NOSE" and the page with my hubby. I made the letters in "IYA" ,  the wordarts in You have the Cutest Smile and "You are God's Special Work of Art" and the adorable page where she is thumb sucking. LOL.  I designed the hearts in "You're such a joy to me". I wish I have more time in making my own designs but Iya's photos keeps piling up so I have to grab some beautiful freebie in digiscrapdepot and CBH freebie search engine. MORE COMING! See you Friday morning my sweet little QTPie.

1 comment:

  1. Very nice photos and irradiated the pages :-)

    (web translation)

    ReplyDelete