Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Sienna and Lime Kit By Nannie Bernie

I AM BACK! Well, to scrapping  but I am still with my daughter Crissy. Our baby does not want to come out yet. The doctor gave him an ultimatum . You better come out today sweetheart or else your doctor is coming in to get you out. LOL. My daughter will be induced by by tomorrow if he does not come out today.  Quite worried . Please pray with me that she will have a safe delivery.

I thought I had to wait for October so I can start scrapping again but thank you to my daughter Crissy and son-in-law Ian for sponsoring my new laptop.  They allowed me to use their credit card to purchase one.  My daughter really knows that  a new laptop is my number1 wishlist ( well, that's for material things).  I was so so thrilled .  I installed my photoshop and here I am! Goodness, I am an addict!

First thing I did was of course went to Scrap It Sassy and browse what kit I can work with.  There's so many beautiful kits in the shop .Better check it out:  http://www.scrapitsassy.com/shop/ . This is one of the lovely kits available. It's called Sienna and Lime Kit by Nanny Bernie . Here is the preview and the link to it:
The DETAILS:  Sienna N Lime Kit by Nannie Bernie. Nice earthy tones combined with Lime colourings in this kit. includes 12 papers, 12x12 300 dpi, 1 QP, 7 frames, 39 elements in complimentary colourings. Zesty. Lots of options with this one. PU only.

CLICK HERE ON HOW TO GET IT
Here are the samples I did with this fabulous kit : One is my latest photo with Little Iya
 HAPPY SCRAPPING! Will be back very soon! Hope fully with a freebie. hihi God bless you all!







No comments:

Post a Comment