Wednesday, March 31, 2010

SUCCESS

I have been studying and trying how to change the background and header of Iya's new blog. After 6 trials I finally found the best size and resolution to fit my screen. I am using 1024px x 768px screen resolution. The perfect size for a background is 14.5in wide and 11 in. height in a 100 dpi. Anyway to make it very short (LOL)I found this easy blog tutorial site. http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/blog-secrets/144-how-to-make-your-own-background.html . It has lots of background freebies but I want to design my own. Now that i know how to do this, I might be changing blog designs every now and then. HAHAHA.

Iya is here and very soon my computer will be filled up with her photos. i am expecting a never ending scrapping again. Very soon they will be two. Her mom is expecting to give birth on September.

Well, I will try to do some new scrapping tomorrow but Iya's Nanny is visiting her family for 3 days. Got to put some pages in her new blog though. Got to go! My celfone rang and it woke her up. Huhuhu. I'll see if i can put her to sleep again . Hugs from the Philippines!

No comments:

Post a Comment